DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  2016
2016, a new year, a new start.

2015 was a pretty stumbling, clumsy yet happening year for me as I embarked into a season of adulthood, where I get exposed to more things and where I slowly understood more things about life.

Embracing the vision that God gave for 2015: The Year of The Lord's Favor, I question God sometimes on where is God's favor in the midst of my trials and struggles? In the midst of this wilderness that I'm walking, I don't quite see a light on the direction that my life is heading towards.

But at the end of the year, I started to appreciate this season that God has placed me in. Pastor Simon Eng said: God is more interested in a person's character than what that person do. I reflected upon this statement and evaluated my heart condition for the past year and upon the growth/fall that engraves in my heart.

Although life sucks sometimes, I ought to know that God's love prevails above all things. His unconditional love has showed me in the lives of the people around me, His favor and blessings, tho sometimes were blinded by my prideful eyes was never a shortchange. God loves me, and this I know. Not only does the bible tells me so, but the Holy Spirit tells me so.

And so in 2016, I choose to continue to give praise.
I choose to remain bubbly, for this joy comes from the love and hope in the Lord.

:D Yay!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!