DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  Thoughts....
Now all I am, I laid at your feet
I'm humbled by the wonders of Your majesty; 

Reflecting upon what happened for the past few months, I'm in awe of what God has been silently doing in our lives. Even though I remain unfaithful and thinking that all our prayers are nothing, God showed me how wrong I am, and how much I really need to trust in His timing.

Tracing back to when the calling was given, when I was full of conviction and fire, and which the fire quickly dies down when a series of unexpected scenarios happened.. where I eventually sought a quick and impulsive conclusion that perhaps I heard it all wrong, perhaps it ain't a calling after all......

But this really shows me how faithful our God is, even though my unfaithfulness caused me to halt working toward this calling. God's plan still goes on, He is still glorified in our midst. And I am deeply humbled.

Sometimes reading the book of Job got me wondering if God were to ever appear in front of me and speak to me like how He speaks to Job.... 

Like a conversational thing you know... Haha. 

-------

Exams were really hectic, sometimes I asked myself how did I ever survived my 7 modules in poly but struggling to cope with only two exams right here in uni..

And mom said she's gonna cut off all my allowance after my last paper in September.. Financial crisis officially starts then. I need to find a part time job..

o_o

And I was talking to Xiuping about how unready I am to work for the next 45 years of my life after graduation... Electric bills, insurance, cpf, parents, BTO, wedding, babies.... (+ traveling) $$$$$$$$$$

Yada yada.. Just sorting out my thoughts.




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!