DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  What defines me?
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 
Matthew 16:26 


What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self?
Luke 9:25 


I guess today's sermon hit me hard as I reflect about my life for the past few months. 
Maybe I haven't gained the whole world, maybe none of this applied to me, but what have I done apart from all these, that forfeited my soul? 

What is it like to dress modestly for Jesus, as compared to dressing for the eyes of people 
What is it like to do well in exams for the Glory of God as compared to doing well for pride. 
What is it like to love people as the Father loves them, as compared to feeding people's ego in exchange for their approval 
What is it like to have plenty and to give plenty, as compared to having plenty and keeping it for one's own gain. 

Appearance, Achievements, Approval, Affluence
What defines me? 

What is it like to live knowing that God values me, God loves me, God doesn't despise me because of sin, God has big plans for me, God wants the best for me. 
What defines me? 

The world, or the Father?
The temporal, or the eternal? 


Oh a hind side, I'm addicted to Pokemon Go. HALP. 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!