DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  Unemployed

My life now as a graduate, unemployed individual, perfectly described in The Straits Times news of "Unemployment rises in second quarter, with fewer vacancies than job seekers" 

On a hindside, I've rested pretty well in these couple of months of job hunting with only a few agendas everyday: Job application, interviews, catching up with friends, praying for this new journey in the workforce and of course saving money........ 

Am excited to unveil the road that God has paved for me, patiently waiting for the day where God opens the door for me to commence my first step of entering into the marketplace. 

------


The launch of Hope North East Center woohoo! 
Sooooo many people ask me why did I even move to North East Center when my house is just 10 mins walk to Axis. LOLOL 

My decision came from my little secret with God, and I am confident of what it is to come at this very place, through God's intervention and grace. So till then, with a little fleshly struggle of waking up earlier than ever on Sundays, I'm truly excited to be the pioneer batch of NE Center :D 





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!