DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  Christmas

Celebrate Christmas, Celebrate Jesus. 


My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now? 

What a wonderful name it is 
The name of Jesus Christ my King 


--------

As 2016 is coming to an end, I am filled with so much gratitude and in awe of how much God has taught me seasons after seasons. But more to that, thank you Jesus for not leaving me alone in my seasons, but providing me with what I needed to overcome and to learn how to trust. 


Thank God for opening my doors into this start up company. Hahaha so much about fretting about unemployment, when trusting God seemed to be the best decision ever. Thank God for providing me with good pay, good colleagues and the most awesome working environment that I've never imagine myself to be in.  


Thank God for such a great 1.5 years spent in NAA. 



And lastly, grateful to have this man by my side for the past 1 year. Live hasn't been easy transiting to adulthood, but his down to earth, contented character taught me a lot about being grateful for the things I already have, rather than agonizing about the things that I don't have (and actually... don't really need also). 

xoxo 





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!