DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  Life after 2016
Life after 2016 was still mundane, routine and normal. 
The crowd at the mrt platform still persist, bumping onto the same stranger every morning drawn with the same expression and same gesture of scrolling through various social medias. 

And just as I thought work was tiring and I was gonna burn out, I became used to working, used to waking up at 7:45am, going through all the routine and ending the night just like how it was the day before. 

Life in 2017
 Tho resolutions are still important to me, I'm starting to learn how to chill and enjoy life the way it is. Apart of praying for God's direction in 2017, being still and enjoying His presence every single morning with songs of worship became imperative in gaining strength for myself. 

Work has been tiring but fun. I find work difficult and challenging especially when it comes to a personal discipline in my own character and personality. Being the youngest and newest in the company, I find myself extremely sensitive to my own behavior and character in dealing with difficult situations and with different people. Therefore I find work, other than being an avenue of money and survival, became an avenue that shows me the positives and negatives of my own character and how I can improve them. 

Finally,  I love it knowing that God who have been with me through 2016, will continue to shield me through 2017. 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!