DAILY JOURNAL ❝ Personal · Life · God ❞   |





Regina K
♥ Friends call me Reggie
22 & graduated

I love coffee-art and colours
Have an interest in photography, but don't exactly have the talent :P

*******

I pen down things worthy to remember. Even with the toughest struggles in life. Because when I read back in future, I will remember and know that God has brought me through

I have decided to follow Jesus!
No turning back


Credits
Layout made by tkh.

  Weh Len Tines Day



Took me time to reflect how much we've been through, the thoughts and fears we had before we took a step further. I remember those days where I struggled to make a decision, those days where I went through numerous mentoring, those days where I sought the Lord day and night, and today I'm glad that we've been through so far without a single hiccup. 

His small sincere gestures won my heart against ravish restaurants, big bouquets and big surprises. 
I don't even mind spending our weh len tines day in the food court because at the end of the day, it is not about how big these actions are, but how sincere they hold. 

And to him I'm thankful that he embraces my faith, with his gentle tone he voices his honesty to me and showers me with a kind of respectable yet abundant love that I couldn't have ever imagined. 

xoxo, 
My Valentines 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!